Wednesday 17 December 2008

Bits and Bobs












Talk about Deja vu!!! Im sure I said last year that I would start my christmas cards earlier this year, oh well, I will try again next year. So I made all of these in a bit of hurry (can you tell?) not very pleased with them, as always have good intentions of spending more time and care putting them together, but there we go. I still have a few christmas present projects to finish too, but I like to think I work better under pressure, although I feel that I am pushing it a bit. Had quite a busy few days what with Christmas plays for both Poppi and Riley, a secret trip to toys r us, which was so much fun. I get all excited when I get the toys for the little ones, imagining their faces on Christmas morning. Spent over an hour waiting in the doctors today with Poppi, she has an infection and hasnt been herself for the past few days, so hopefully she will be on the mend by tomorrow and back on track for the big day. I cannot wait for Friday when they finish school. I love getting them home and spending the next few days getting them all excited, wrapping prezzies etc... Dentist, for me tomorrow, cant wait - I do love a bit of route canal treatment (not!!)

This is the card that I made for Dawnys big 50th. I have just been over to her blog and boy did she receive a fantastic array of cards and she deserves them all, as she is such a special, lovely lady I feel priviliged to know her. (even if she is an old bird,lol...)



Well thats it for now. Must dash and get to making the prezzies.

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hello lovely......what a display of cards.....I like them, the colours are soft.....
and pressure is not good....don't think I won't tell you because everyone can read my comment.....

Love Dawny's card and just to say she is not an old bird......if she is I am not sure where I fit in........

Anyway hope the dinkies are okay and little Poppi's infection soon clears....

Hugs......

~Emma~ said...

Michelle they are all gorgeous but I have to say that the very top one is my fav...but I love hearts on everything! Hope little one feels better soon and a big Merry Christmas to you all! Hugs Em.x

Dawny P said...

Well my fave is the last one and guess what?? It landed on my door step this very morning lol xxx And talk about neat - wow you put me to shame chick cos not only is your work so awesome and original and fabulous, it is also so flippin neat as well!!!!

Hope Poppi is ok and is feeling better soon, poor lil dink xxxx

I LOVED my card from you. Honest Mich, I am like a kid when I get cards from my blog buds.

Big hugs to you and the 2 gorgeous treasures xxxxx

marmee said...

i only wish my really well thought out cards looked anything like your rushed cards! lol! they are amazing and the recipents must hold onto them forever. lovely! thanks for visiting "things i love". hope you and your family enjoy every minute of the holidays ahead, especially when you get to see the little ones open their "prezzies". i think i shall have to call them that from now on. merry christmas!
get well soon poppi!

Macpurp said...

lovely cards! and I love the card you made Dawny P!
very pretty.
Hope Poppi is all better soon xx
Have a lovely Yule time xx

Sarah said...

A gorgeous mix of festive cards Michelle - some fabby papers there as well!

Poor little Poppi - I do hope she is feeling better soon.

Dawny's card is also fabulous - love the felt on it ;o)

Hugs to you all

Sarah x

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Loved visiting your blog. Your cards are AWESOME!