Sunday 30 September 2007

Thank you to my parents!!







I have 40 similar Christmas cards to make this year for mum. Fortunately, she favours simple cards, which makes things easier. I showed her the pink petticoat papers and images and she said "Yep, they are all lovely" Phew!!!! Thanks mum - youve made my life a whole lot easier..

Whilst on the subject of parents. In a previous post I said that I would like a new camera - then I find out my dad has been peeking at the blog. He gave me the camera that I currently use. He then rang and told me how ungrateful I was. (he was only joking of course) Thanks dad for having a great sense of humour, I apprecitae everything that you both do. xx
Anyway here are the cards for mum all in the same vein and an absolute pleasure to make. Pink Petticoat papers and images. Ribbons from my ebay shop.

No comments: