5. Punch a 5cm circle from plain cardstock. Alternatively, you could hand cut a circle, as it will be hidden underneath the flower anyway. Cover the circle with glue dots or DST, ready to adhere the ribbon.
6. Arrange the looped ribbons around the edge. I found it best to lay them down lightly first. Then when you are happy with it, push them down to adhere properly. ( sorry about the blurry pic)
7. This is what the reverse side will look like. You can then opt to add more ribbons to this side in the same way if you wanted it to be layered.
8. I chose to add a 2" chipboard flower, 2" spotty bloom and 1" pink bloom to the top and a 3" chipboard flower to the bottom.
9. I made a hole straight through the middle and held it all together using a green jewel brad.
I hope this was of use to some of you and look forward to seeing your interpretations. Supplies are: Ribbon, blooms, chipboard, brad and photo hanger - poppicrafts. Papers - Pink petticoat.
TFL and have a great weekend.