Sunday, 4 November 2007

Christmas has come early!!

Yippppeeeee!!!
Well Christmas has come early in this home today!!! The Fantabulous Liz from Pink Petticoat has kindly asked me to become a creative designer. Well, I just had to say YES!!!!! I am absolutely thrilled to bits and feel so very privileged. I am really looking forward to being part of a very talented team and having fun with the lush papers created by Liz. Her designs have everything I want from paper, from bold and bright, to soft and pretty. I cannot seem to make anything without adding a bit of PP. ( as you may have noticed!!!)
Dont have anything to show tonight as I am making a number of scrapbooks, that are Christmas prezzies, so cant show them at the mo!!
Hope you are all having a great weekend...

9 comments:

All Pink girl said...

Congrats Michelle,thats brilliant news ,your cards are realy brilliant ,look forward to see your new designs ,Dawnxx

Terrie B x said...

Congratulations!!! Michelle your designs are fabulous, Look forward to seeing more of your designs, Best wishes,
Terrie bx

Kim said...

Congrats Michelle I am not surprised though your creations are superb.....

Deanne said...

Congratulations Michelle, cant wait to see your designs up on the PP site.
Well done again x

lola rose said...

And thank you for saying yes Michelle ... we're thrilled to have you as part of Pink Petticoat!
Liz xx

Marlou said...

congtratulations!!!! :) x

Nikki said...

Congratualtions...wel deserved I'd say!

Rhi said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing more of your PP creations :)

steph said...

Ooooheeee!! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see your designs!! x