Sunday 4 November 2007

Christmas has come early!!

Yippppeeeee!!!
Well Christmas has come early in this home today!!! The Fantabulous Liz from Pink Petticoat has kindly asked me to become a creative designer. Well, I just had to say YES!!!!! I am absolutely thrilled to bits and feel so very privileged. I am really looking forward to being part of a very talented team and having fun with the lush papers created by Liz. Her designs have everything I want from paper, from bold and bright, to soft and pretty. I cannot seem to make anything without adding a bit of PP. ( as you may have noticed!!!)
Dont have anything to show tonight as I am making a number of scrapbooks, that are Christmas prezzies, so cant show them at the mo!!
Hope you are all having a great weekend...

9 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Congrats Michelle,thats brilliant news ,your cards are realy brilliant ,look forward to see your new designs ,Dawnxx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Michelle your designs are fabulous, Look forward to seeing more of your designs, Best wishes,
Terrie bx

simplyfairies said...

Congrats Michelle I am not surprised though your creations are superb.....

Deanne said...

Congratulations Michelle, cant wait to see your designs up on the PP site.
Well done again x

Liz Armstrong said...

And thank you for saying yes Michelle ... we're thrilled to have you as part of Pink Petticoat!
Liz xx

Marlou McAlees said...

congtratulations!!!! :) x

Nikki said...

Congratualtions...wel deserved I'd say!

Rhi said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing more of your PP creations :)

Mrs Mayne said...

Ooooheeee!! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see your designs!! x