Friday 16 November 2007

Lilli for Poppi


Well heres the Lilli card for my little fairy. Totally O.T.T with glitter. (not sure if it shows in the image)Poppi will love it, she loves pink and anything that is touchy feely. So I added some velvet and spotty ribbon. Threw loads of Glamour dust over all the images and in the shaker bit. Like I said earlier Poppi will no doubt pull it to pieces, but I know she will play with it for a while. Next up is Rileys card. I'm sure he is secretly part of the DCM team. "I'd like my card to be Red, Gold and Silver please, mummy" Blimey - setting the challenges at 4 years old!!!! Hmmm, Red, Gold and Silver - I'll give it a shot, but the words "bling" and "hideous" spring to mind. But, if thats what he wants, then thats what he shall have.

Bye for now and have a great weekend!! xxx

3 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

OOO this is gorgeous and very pink ,sounds like your girl is as mad about pink as i am ,Dawnxx

Anonymous said...

lovely Michelle I`m sure she`ll love them all....

simplyfairies said...

Ohheeee what a stunning card, there is gonna be one happy Poppi I can tell.....