Friday 16 November 2007

MORE Christmas Cards!!!











Finding it a bit hard at the moment, having soo many Christmas cards to make, its a bit overwhelming. I know I still have lots of time, but I do like to try and get them done well in advance, so that I can sit back a couple of weeks before Christmas and soak up the atmosphere. Ive also still got a couple of scrapbooks to be done aswell (oh Blimey!!!). Anyway, thought I would show the cards that I can. I must go and make my beautiful little girl a Lola or Lilli card, everytime I print the images, she says "pwitty" or when I colour them in glitter pens "pwitty,sparkwee, aaw!!" So i am going to make really bright, sparkly and pretty glittery shaker card for her. I have no doubt that it will be pulled apart in minutes, but if she enjoys it for a few moments, then it is worth making. I'l post it when its done, but you may need your shades.
Supplies for the cards above are: All papers - Pink Petticoat Brads, eyelets and pin - My shop. Ribbon - Ribbon Oasis.
TFL

3 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

I love them all ,they are all gorgeous ,you are very talentad ,Dawnx

Anonymous said...

lovely cards Michelle:)

simplyfairies said...

Wow what a load of fabulous cards, .....