Friday 29 February 2008

MEET NUTMEG AND DAISY!!!



Meet Nutmeg and Daisy, two little cuties, who get up to all sorts - they are the new clear stamps at Poppicrafts. Theres currently 10 stamps in series one, these are just 2 of them, that I just had to have a little play with. They include golfing, DIY, Fishing and Driving Nutmeg and Daisy with Balloons, Flowers, Cake and A big Heart. They are already limited stock, so if you fancy popping over and having a look - heres the link : http://shop.poppicrafts.com/epages/es106381.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es106381_shop/Categories/Stamps/%22Daisy%20and%20Nutmeg%22

Hope you like them. Series 2 will be launched in March.
Thanks for looking

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cards are great as always Michelle...those stamps look fab!!!
Have a lovely Day.:)x

Cheryl said...

They are really cute Mich, I hope they do really well for you. You have already sold two, I can use them in the beautiful garden album that you made me for Christmas.

Dawny P said...

OMG!! I am so going to get some of these Mish - how sweet are they? Your cards are fab as always lol xx

Sammie said...

Toooo cute. Wish I could stamp without leaving a smudgy mess. No matter how much care & patience I use I now end up with only half an image -edges of the design missing etc. At least I can use these printing repeatedly & fading out to make assymetrical backing papers -but I really feel I'm missing out by not being able to stamp a clear image as a focal point. Any hints? I've tried patting the pad onto the stamp & I don't rock the stamp. What else can I try? Please send advice to my blog -thanks. www.buttonzandbradz.blogspot.com

Mandy said...

these are so cute, love the cards Michelle.

Mandy

tracie said...

wow these are gorgeous - I think I'll be buying some off these soon. Gorgeous cards too - love them both :-)x

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Wow Michelle they are lovely.

Andrea :)

Katty Bell said...

Your cards are lush, as ever!
Cute stamps too!
Katty.X

craftyb said...

Hi M, I like these 2 new characters, must go and have a look at the others! You've been busy with your card order - a lot of work gone into them!

Sometimes the creativity spirit just goes on a little wander, but thankfully it usually comes back. it is a pain though 'cos like you say you just can't force it! bx