Friday 15 February 2008

What a fantastic Surprise


A HUGE thank you to Terrie B for my award and your very sweet comments. Im guessing I cant send it back to you then. Hmmm! I think I will pass this on to my mum, because she is inspiring and her photos of her garden are absolutely stunning, she has lots a patience (she must have, she put up with me for years!!!) when taking pics and spends long hours working in her garden, making sure it is just so for all those little creatures that live there.
Also, to dawny P as she has a new blog and its nice to click over and see how shes doing. She always stops by and leaves me some lovely comments. So thank you to you both. http://www.mywildlifesanctuary.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And sooo well deserved Michelle:)x

Dawny P said...

Well done you!!! Your stuff is fab and your blog is just brilliant so you deserve it!!! Ta an awful lot for the mention as well. I'm off the play with blooms, brads and ribbon now. 'Speak' soon and lol. Dawny P xx

Cheryl said...

Hi lovely

Thank you for my award. Good times and bad, that is what all mothers do, thats just how it is. I have had so much pleasure from you and your brother, in my life you are the tops along with those two dear grandchildren.

Mum x