Well, Monday morning again and what a way to start the week. Checked my blog and the wonderful Terrie Bailey from the Pink Petticoat design team has looked at MY blog. How amazing is her work. and how privileged do I feel.!!!!I do go along to the PP inspirations website and have a peek regularly and just love all the cards on there, they are so very original and inspirational to say the least.
Anyway Terrie tagged me so here goes.
1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
Embellishments. Because I have PP papers and at the moment, dont really like working with anything else.
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rubons, which would you choose?
Rub ons. I am useless with stamps.
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do?
It would have to be cards. I love scrappin, but I do tend to let my pile of photos build up before actually doing a layout. Cards are so much quicker and I feel like I have acheived more if I make a batch of them.
4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home...(can't have both he he he)
It would be a scrapbooking store of course, with a huge table in the middle so I could do demos all day every day
5. And last but not least, what is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style?
I would say - maybe a bit "funky with ribbon attached". I always have to add ribbon to everything at the moment.