Tuesday 2 October 2007

Nans Birthday!!


Its my nans birthday next week, so rustled this up for her. My crafting desk looks like a bomb has hit it, so tomorrow is definately clearing up day. Going to sort through all my old stash and have a good clear out. Maybe I am the only one, but I end up buying so many lovely ribbons,papers,brads and other embellishments, then for some strange reason cant bring myself to use them as they are so nice... I must be more ruthless and use them up!! We have moved recently, so I still have stash boxed up. I cannot wait to sort out a craft room - after all us crafters do like to have everything organised, all put away in its own little place, dont we???

Anyway, Papers - DCWV. Blooms, brads and ribbon - my ebay shop. Rub-ons -K & Co. Sheer ribbon - little silver hat.

No comments: